Ever wondered how you can get more engagement on your social media?
Likes are good, but what really makes the difference is having interaction. It’s how you get to know more about your followers and fans, and how they get to know more about you.
Creating that all important relationship with your audience is key, because the more they get to know, like and trust you, the better your chances of them becoming your paying clients.
The best way to get that relationship started?
We’ve put together 35 questions for you and broken them down into 7 different categories so you can start adding your own as you go.
FILL IN THE BLANK
- Fill in the blank: My favourite season of the year is __________
- Fill in the blank: If I could live in any country it would be ____________
- Fill in the blank: The one App I can’t live without is _______________
- Fill in the blank: My favourite movies is ________________
- Fill in the blank: The person that inspires me the most is _____________
WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE
- What is your favourite TV show?
- What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
- What is your favourite knock-knock joke?
- What is your favourite hashtag?
- What is your favourite App?
WOULD YOU RATHER
- Would you rather have 200K Facebook followers or 200K Twitter followers?
- Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
- Would you rather be scared of flying or scared of spiders?
- Would you rather have a dog or a cat as a pet?
- Would you rather be famous or the friend of someone famous?
- What is your favourite day of the week?
- What is your favourite perfume or aftershave?
- What is your favourite movie?
- What is the last thing you laughed at?
- What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
ONLY ONE THING
- What one thing do you really want to achieve this week?
- If you could only listen to one song this week, what would it be?
- If you could have only one gadget, what would it be?
- What one meal could you eat every day for a month?
- What one beauty product can you not live without?
THIS OR THAT
- Cat or dog lover?
- Tea or coffee?
- Sweet or savoury?
- Chocolate or crisps?
- Town or country?
IF YOU COULD
- If you could interview anyone, who would it be?
- If you could speak any language, what would it be?
- If you could be any super hero, who would it be?
- If you could travel in time, would you go into the future or back to the past?
- If you could retire tomorrow, would you?
What other questions can you think of?
Wish you could spend less time on paperwork and more time planning and delivering your classes?
Let Attend help you with your course admin and do just that!
Share your course so members can sign up easily online, and you can store their details securely, use your iPhone to take attendance and make calls to the right people in an emergency.
Want to see what the App can do for you? Click to Book your Demo here:
BOOK A DEMO